Thanks for tuning in Subject:CINEMA, now in our SEVENTH Year of podcast fun….(gasp!)
- This week, we start our annual February Sweeps shows and this year, we head to the people who help you solve crimes. TV’s best sleuths all month long, and this week, the gang’s all here for one of the longest running “umbrella” shows in TV history – It’s “The NBC Mystery Movie!”
- Plus a salute to a pizza company in Florida for their selfless act for a miliary couple
- a Scream And Shout Out
- A Save Our Screen Update
- Your Email
- The Annie Award Winners
- A sad farewell to X-Games star Caleb Moore, who this past Thursday became the first fatality in the history of the games
- the debut of Magic Twitter, and your chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- And Reviews of FIVE – that’s right I said FIVE – great films – ONLY THE YOUNG, A LIAR’S AUTOBIOGRAPHY: THE UNTRUE STORY OF MONTY PYTHON’S GRAHAM CHAPMAN, ONE NIGHT STAND, Sundance USA’s THE LIFEGUARD, and the “zomromcom” WARM BODIES!
DONATE TO THE MOORE FAMILY
The late Caleb Moore’s family needs help paying the medical expenses for Caleb’s care, as well as that of brother and fellow X-Games star Colten – won’t you please help out? Please donate whatever you can at http://www.giveforward.com/calebmoore
SAVE OUR SCREENS – NEW CALL TO ACTION!
Please allow me to ask you to check out the Kickstarter donation page for the Randolph VT Playhouse theatre. The Playhouse is the oldest continuously-operating single screen movie theater in Vermont, and it’s in serious danger of being forced to close in the new digital landscape. I know it’s out of the way, but we MUST save this theater for it’s history! They’re more than halfway to their goal – help put them over the TOP! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/678892078/playhouse-projector-project?ref=home_location
NEW! The Brattle has started their Kickstarter campaign to fund their digital conversion (which I mistakenly thought was already done – sorry Ned & Ivy!) and an upgraded HVAC system – and it’s already going great guns. Help out RIGHT NOW! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/78747263/brattle-theatre-digital-projection-and-hvac-renova?ref=live
BMX Rider Brett Banasiewicz’s condition after his August 2012 accident continues to improve, but his family can always use the help to pay for Brett’s bills. Donate to the medical fund, buy the #MADDOG tee from the Athlete Recovery Fund here, or make a general donation here.
Thanks to ALL of you who take the time to listen to Subject:CINEMA. Now, if we can just get those of you out there to WRITE or CALL once in a while…that would be AWESOME! Email us at email@example.com or call us TOLL FREE at 1-888-214-9311!
Subject:CINEMA is brought to you by:
Now with over TEN MILLION choices for great tunes – and by visiting http://emusic.com/cinema , you will get 35 FREE DOWNLOADS during your 14 day trial! Check it out today!
Check out all our great deals in one central spot, right here at MevioCoupons.Com
*** E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to take S: C With you? Now you can – SC is now Mobile via iPhone! Check us out today – all the latest S:C podcasts plus EXCLUSIVE features coming soon!
Call us with your comments! 1-888-214-9311 TOLL FREE in the US and Canada!
Wanna hear us anywhere? Now you CAN! Subject:CINEMA Mobile for iPhone is now here! Get it at iTunes NOW!